Rabbi Daniel and Ida Goldberger Graduate Fellowship
The Goldberger Fellowship for summer research and study is granted annually to one or more graduate students at CU Boulder with plans to study or conduct research abroad or participate in an approved language study or cultural immersion program related to Jewish Studies. The fellowship committee looks for a strong academic record, demonstrated commitment to the Program in Jewish Studies, well-tailored plans for study or research, and financial need. Students from all disciplines are eligible to apply. Students apply in the spring semester.
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your CV.
- Are you currently involved with the Program in Jewish Studies? For example, do you or have you participated in the Jewish Studies graduate student colloquium, attended Jewish Studies events, taken Jewish Studies related graduate courses, etc.?
- If you answered yes, when and in what capacity have you been involved with the Program in Jewish Studies? If you are not currently involved, but are interested, please tell us how and when you plan to become involved.
- Please describe how the study/research abroad, language study, or cultural immersion experience in question supports studies in Jewish Studies at CU Boulder. (500 word maximum)
- Please upload an estimated budget (including expenses and revenues) and the total financial request. In this budget, you must include information on additional funding sources applied for or pending.
- Please provide the name and email address of your advisor or another faculty member to provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Recommendation letters must be received by the fellowship deadline.
- Do you plan to also submit an application for the Jewish Studies Barry and Sue Baer Graduate Fellowship and/or the Global Initiative's Scholarship for this project?
- Show 2 more