Albert A. Bartlett Award in Physics
The Albert A. Bartlett Award is awarded to students in the Department of Physics who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student with a major in Physics or Engineering Physics.
- Must also be enrolled in a certification program to teach high school physics, such as the CU Teach program or other teacher certification programs through the School of Education.
- Complete the CU Boulder General Scholarship Application.
- Complete this scholarship application by the deadline.
It is the donor’s preference that applicants demonstrate a commitment to education, public service, and an interest in the intersection of science and societal needs.
- $1,000 - $5,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your commitment to education / public service and your interest in the intersection of science and societal needs.