Silver Buffs Marching Band Alumni Scholarship
Alumni members of the CU Marching Band, in partnership with the Alumni Association, are proud to offer financial support to current marching band members. The application is open to rising seniors or juniors in their final band season. Students must be in their third of fourth year of participation in the Golden Buffaloes Marching Band, be in good academic standing, and be enrolled during the Spring 2019 semester.
- Alumni Association
- Supplemental Questions
- How many years have you marched in the Golden Buffaloes Marching Band?
- What section(s) did you march in?
- What leadership positions have you held?
- The Golden Buffalo Marching Band embodies the values of Tradition, Heartbeat, Spirit, and Pride. Please describe your experience in the GBMB and what these values mean to you.
- Please share with us your plans and goals after you graduate from CU, and how you plan to stay involved with the Silver Buffs Marching Band Alumni community.