Art History BA Scholarship Application
The Art History BA Scholarship application is open to students who meet the following criteria:
- Current undergraduate enrolled full-time with a declared major or minor in Art History.
- Complete the CU Boulder General Scholarship Application.
- Complete this scholarship application by the deadlines as outlined below.
- To apply for Spring 2024 application consideration, continuing CU Boulder students must apply by January 24; if funds remain, applications submitted after this date may be considered. Award offers are not guaranteed.
- For 2024-2025 application consideration, all students must apply by the posted deadline of March 15.
Recipients will be awarded from various opportunities based on need, merit, and/or year of study.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing a major or minor in Art History?
- Major (Art History) GPA:
- Total credit hours earned in Art History:
- Academic Transcript (this may be an unofficial copy):
- Does your work involve non-western perspectives (e.g. Asian, African, Oceanic, Indigenous North American, Latin American, Pre-Colombian, Islamic, etc.)? If yes, how so?
- Upload a writing sample of 2-5 pages:
- At the University of Colorado Boulder, we value difference and support equity and inclusion of all students and their many intersecting identities. Discuss your commitment to issues of equity and diversity as they relate to being a student at CU Boulder, and its learning environment. (250 word limit)
- Show 2 more