Annabelle K. Lutz Voss Student Support Fund in Arts and Sciences
The Annabelle K. Lutz Voss Student Support Fund is awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Current undergraduate enrolled full time with a declared major in the College of Arts & Sciences and Pre-Health.
GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Be on a pre-medical track intending to pursue a health professions career.
- Submit the CU Boulder General Scholarship Application.
- Submit this scholarship application by the deadline.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you declared Pre-Health?
- Please describe your career goals in the health professions and how you will benefit from this scholarship award. (500 word limit)