Timothy Grice Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship awards up to $1,000 per student are available annually. Promising intellectually gifted students with socio-emotional needs are encouraged to apply. A maximum of two awards are granted per student. Scholarships are renewable for recipients each academic year. Priority deadline is July 3, 2023.
- Record of formal test scores demonstrating that the student is intellectually gifted (ACT, SAT, WAIS, etc.)
- Evidence of socio-emotional needs
- Letter of recommendation that demonstrates evidence of industrious and ambitious characteristics with no record of student misconduct
- Minimum CU Boulder cumulative GPA of 2.3
- Financial need as demonstrated by the FAFSA
- Up to $1,000
- Schools, Colleges, Departments
- Disability Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your purpose/reason for requesting this scholarship and how it will assist you in achieving your academic goals (500 words or less).
- Please submit a letter of recommendation/support.
- To be considered, Disability Services needs official record of formal test scores demonstrating that the student is intellectually gifted (ACT, SAT, WAIS, etc.). To submit documentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I understand to be considered, I must email this document to Disability Services for my application to be complete.