Bourne/Yaroush Family Scholarship in Psychology
This award is given to a promising Psychology or Neuroscience major with an interest in cognitive psychology. Eligible students must be a Psychology or Neuroscience major with current junior or sophomore-class standing. The application will consist of a short (150-200 word) essay describing the student’s interest in cognitive psychology and a letter of support from a faculty member in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience who is familiar with the student’s work and interests. Students with financial need are also given consideration. If this is a factor, please describe in your essay.
- Schools, Colleges, Departments
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly describe your interest in cognitive psychology (150 - 200 words).
- What is your current academic level (you must be a current sophomore or junior to apply)?
- Provide the name and email address of a Neuroscience and Psychology faculty member to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf (optional).
- Provide the name and email address of an additional Neuroscience and Psychology faculty member to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf (optional).