Robert Wilkerson Scholarship
Robert Wilkerson Scholarship awards of $500 are available annually to students who have physical or sensory disabilities (e.g. blindness, deafness, speech impairments, spinal cord injuries, amputations, etc.). Scholarships are renewable for recipients each academic year.
- Letter of recommendation that demonstrates evidence of industrious and ambitious characteristics with no record of student misconduct.
- Minimum CU-Boulder cumulative GPA of 2.3
- Financial need as demonstrated by the FAFSA
- CU-Boulder student for at least one year
- Schools, Colleges, Departments
- Disability Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your purpose/reason for requesting this scholarship and how it will assist you in achieving your academic goals (500 words or less).
- Please submit a letter of recommendation/support.