A. David Hill Endowed Scholarship in Geography
The A. David Hill Scholarship is awarded to students in the Department of Geography who meet the following criteria: (1) a full-time senior for the academic year at the time of the award, (2) majoring in Geography, and (3) a minimum major GPA of 3.0 or higher in Geography. A scholarship award of $1,500 will be split equally between the fall and spring semesters. The award is intended to support underrepresented students including those students from geographic areas and socioeconomic backgrounds who are historically underrepresented in the field of Geography, and/or students who have faced unusual adversity.
- Schools, Colleges, Departments
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell us about yourself and your future education and/or career plans (upload a 1-page statement).
- Please tell us why you believe you are a viable candidate for this scholarship (upload a 1-page statement).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial academic transcript.