June Harper PhD Fellowship in the Benson Center for the Study of Western Civilization
The June Harper PhD Fellowship is awarded by the Benson Center for the Study of Western Civilization to support CU Boulder PhD students interested in conservative thought and the Western tradition who commit to year-long participation in the Center’s programming and the larger goal of fostering intellectual diversity and dialogue on the campus and in the broader community. The fellowship is worth $4,000 and is made possible through a generous donation by June Harper. More information about the Center can be found here: Benson Center for the Study of Western Civilization.
- Schools, Colleges, Departments
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- How does your research relate to the Benson Center's mission of fostering intellectual diversity and civil dialogue through the study of Western Civilization and its diverse philosophic, political, historical, and literary legacy?
- What specific project or projects will you undertake during your year as a Harper fellow, and how will you actively contribute to the intellectual life of the center and its community?
- Please upload an unofficial copy of your academic transcript.