Diamond Stecher Family Endowed Scholarship in the Honors Program of Arts and Sciences
The Diamond Stecher Family Endowed Scholarship is awarded to students in the Honors Program in the College of Arts and Sciences. It is awarded to one student for the academic year and is split equally between the fall and spring semesters ($1,000 in the fall and $1,000 in the spring). Students must have an Honors Thesis in progress, must be planning to defend their thesis in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022, and must be planning to graduate in Spring 2022 or later. To apply for this scholarship, complete the supplemental questions listed below by the deadline of September 17th.
You must submit your Thesis Registration Form with Prospectus Bibliography and Timeline as a single PDF to apply for this scholarship, but you must also submit this form directly to the Honors Program to graduate with Honors. For more information on graduating with Honors, click on the following link to the Honors Program: Graduation with Latin Honors.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must have an Honors Thesis currently in progress
- Must be planning to graduate in Spring 2022 or later
- Must have completed at least three Honors Program courses
- Must be planning to defend thesis in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
- Complete the supplemental questions and personal essay
- Submit your current academic transcript (this may be an unofficial copy)
- Submit your Thesis Registration Form with Prospectus Bibliography and Timeline as a single PDF