A. David Hill Endowed Scholarship in Geography
The A. David Hill Scholarship is awarded to students in the Department of Geography who meet the following criteria: (1) a full-time senior for the academic year at the time of the award, (2) majoring in Geography, and (3) a minimum major GPA of 3.0 or higher in Geography. A scholarship award of $1,500 will be split equally between the fall and spring semesters. The award is based on academic merit and financial need.
- Schools, Colleges, Departments
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell us about yourself and your future education and/or career plans (upload a 1-page statement).
- Please tell us why you believe you are a viable candidate for this scholarship (upload a 1-page statement).
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial academic transcript.